Monday, February 28, 2011

I am idiot

well now it is proved i am the worst brother in this planet and i dont deserve anyone in my life, i hate my self to the core! and my life is just worst like other ppl's who are about to die. Well this is private but i also know no body will read it and i need to post something some where. So here it begins my sis i love her very much and she does me too and she always try to protect me , well my exams are at head and she did what every caring sister does, changed my fb password, and for 2 whole days she didnot chatt with me, i knew the reason were my exams but still i dont know like everytime when she doesnt reply, i get in tension i got this time too but i couldnt call up her parents wont like it so i decided no msg her but she didnt reply i got in more tension and to see her status i hacked my own account and when di found out this she was very sad and i doubt she would trust me again, well no body will do but i need to explain her that i am nt lying but i am true ,i was in tension,looks like nothing is right in my life and i guess sucide is best idea. Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger