Monday, February 28, 2011

My DI my Life

i dont know why is it happening to me and di and why cant i express it to others, well the reason is others wont understand and the only person in the planet to understand me is my di, i know i have done mistakes actually a lot of them and if some one else was in di's place would be fed up by me, but my di is special but even she is human and she too has level of endurance but i guess my repeated mistakes has crossed her level of endurance and i guess she is doing right, and i have decided not to irritate her any more, My heart cries when i write and feel the present situation but still i dont want  to irritate my sis, i dont want to hurt her again due to my mistakes and i guess leaving her for her happiness will be better,talking abt me, i am missing her verry much and right now concentrating on anything is tough , the basic thing is till when i can be with out my sis, i will be and once i cant then suicide is best idea, have already made plans for that, bye tc see you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger