Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday,feb 03 2011, Two coins

Unlike other days this day was quite different, well at least for me cant say about others...well the mrng part was almost same as other days but the evening part was quite good and yeah some where bad too ,let me guess, because i am lucky or idiot i dnt know..... in a way i am happy that i have frnds and sis to care abt me on the other hand just had a cold war between another frnd. For all you guys who were sleeping during the history class Cold war is a state of war in which ppl dont physically fight but they argue as if they are fighting. Basically as everyday dad came to wake me up in mrng and as expected he slept ,lol , ya he comes to wake me up at 5 am but as my plan he ends up sleeping till 8 am.Thats just like heaven for people of my type, well he comes to wake me up because i have exam going on and seriously i hate these and in fact i think that these shd be banned or something ,why did god create these or its again stupid mind of our humans. Yup saying it that humans tend to Kill me.....or any students with their Exams. But was about to miss that school bus but managed to go to school :( and it happens sure it happens with everyone .Save paper Kill exam is my moto for environmentalist LOL :).Talking abt exams i have exam tomorrow but with double combination called Computers and Biology, Can anyone survive it, many can but not me....he he laughing actually preparing to fail :) have lots of experience there. Well today came earlier from school and wasted a 100 bucks on this auto....man then came home and sat on Students paradise and idiots wonderland , and i may agree that i am part of them. MAtter of fact i always get to talk to my fav starts of my only prog that i watch on tv Called Sajan re jhoot Mat bolo and i just love that show but in the next minit i noticed that My frnd hates me , just because we have different idealogies so what...cannot halp him, nor my anger but miracle i did control it :) Well thinking of ever speaking to him again , and for now i am gonna go and study ,so bye take care and see you , though i know no body will be reading this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger